Main menu

Pages

Transitioning to a Vegan Diet

Cooking is where the heart is! Thus, to veer my focus to more delightful creative pursuits, I wanted to share some spontaneous Vegan recipes I have been randomly coming up with.

Many are consciously or spontaneously transitioning into a Vegetarian or Vegan diet. While both eliminate in take of meat, Veganism means completely eliminating any animal produce from the diet (no more dairies or egg.) Some Vegetarians eat white meat (fish.)

Empaths (even if you weren't born intuitive, everyone on Ascension inevitably become more sensitive to energies) cut-down or completely take out meat from their diet because we absorb the energies of everything we put into our body (solid or liquid.) This is one cause of low frequency energies such as depression and violence. Absorbing the energies from the animal means we are also absorbing the cellular memories, especially during its slaughter.

My mother prepared spaghetti once. I missed it so much that even if I have been taking out processed food from my diet, I still took a plateful. I patiently removed all ground meat and sausages. I missed a shred of ground beef and... I will spare you the details. But I stopped, unable to finish my meal. I promised never to be carried away by temptation since then.

At this point, it does not even matter. I no longer perceive eating meat as normal.

However, I do not advice you to suddenly shift from meat-based to a no-meat diet. I tried that just two ago and it did not work out very well for me. Allow your body to guide you. Eventually, it will adjust itself within its own pace. In the span of one month, I completely transitioned from meat-based to vegetarian/vegan. I have been vacillating between the two because I have to adjust myself to what it available in the household.
Although I had been moving from vegan one day to breatharian at times, with very little appetite. Some days, I could thrive on fruits and lots of water and sunshine.

The key is to listen to your body. Don't go mental with it. Listen to what your body needs. And when vegetables and fruits are not available, do not completely drop eating. You don't want to die of starvation.
Instead of being conscious about what you are eating, dwell on the joys of eating. I have always believed the eating and happiness is intertwined. Do not deprive yourself of nourishment. And enjoy every bite!

To me the point of going vegetarian or vegan is really about the taking in more live enzymes and light. Unlike meat, they do not have low vibe cellular memories. They contain huge amounts of light and nutrition. The fresher the fruit/vegetable, the more live enzymes-as long as you do not overcook it.

So, what can you do if you are still in the process of transitioning? Or what if fruits, vegetable, and pure water are not always readily available? Here are three simple tips to guide you. Remember, do not over think your diet. Follow your heart. Follow your bliss.

1. Bless all liquid and solid you take in. Express your gratitude. Then, ask that it be healed, purified, and blessed with all the heavenly stuff. Joy. Love. Abundance. Good health.

Remember, we absorb the energies of everything we put into our body. Be mindful of what you choose to eat.
Moreover, food and drink are very responsive to energy. If you can, turn off the radio and television when eating. Avoid arguments and confrontations during meals. Instead, take the time to whisper sweet nothings either verbally or telepathically.

2. Take in something fresh before eating. A piece of banana. An apple. A cup of freshly squeezed juice. It does not matter. Take in something fresh-meaning uncooked-at least one hour before eating a cooked meal. If you do not have the leisure of doing so, take it at least five minutes before-and not after.

3. Add a good dose of water and sunshine to your diet. Water is liquid light. Whether from the sun or water, light is energy that replenishes are body with brilliance. Do not rely on artificial light. There is a reason it is called "artificial."

Instead, spend at least 20 minutes outdoors. Preferably during sunrise and sunset. Do not overdo it. Do not overdo anything, for that mater.

Take at least eight glasses of water or as much as you thirst. And do not forget to bless your water.

4. Go fresh as possible. We need as much live enzymes and light as possible. Keep it fresh as possible. If you need to cook, never overcook it.

5. Prepare your dishes with a happy heart. From the moment of selecting ingredients to the time of washing, chopping, and cooking them, make sure to be conscious of your thoughts and emotions. In fact, make sure that you are in a cheerful mood at the grocery/market! You are consciously expressing your gratitude and transmitting happy vibes to the fruits and vegetables.

Cook from a space of love and cheerfulness. This is the true secret of cooking!

Comments